So, I had a Dr. appointment on Tuesday. Everything looked and sounded great. I got to hear the heartbeat. It was pretty much going the same tempo as Lydia's always was...so, maybe another girl. We of course don't have a preference--just a healthy and happy baby.
My doctor and I decided on another c-section. It would not be "medically smart" for me to try and have a baby vaginally. You see Lydia never dropped and about a week before my due date my doctor gave me the option of having a c-section. She was pretty sure we were having a 9 lb. baby and either the baby was too big or the cord was wrapped around his or her neck. So, after much debate we decided on the section. AND boy was that the right decision. She told me after the surgery that there was no way I was having that baby. She thought that a 7 lb baby would be my max. AND we are NOT having a 7 lb baby. Lydia was 9.2 lb--pretty chunky :) I told her she could pick the date...we will have our new addition sometime during the week of March 22, 2010.
My next appointment is on October 19 and then we will schedule a sonogram. Many of you have asked if we will find out the gender and NO we don't find out early. We love the surprise. Most people think we are nuts...and hey we probably are...but, that is how we like to do things.
DaySpring Winner and Exclusive Discount Code
1 week ago