Thursday, April 22, 2010

One Month

I can't believe that Caroline is already a month old.  I told Kane that this month has just flown by...and he told me that this has been the longest month of his life :)  We have kinda been on a rocky road.  We have been told that Caroline is colic.  Which has not been fun for all parties involved.  I have been taking her to a  Chiropractor in Wichita and she seems to be improving.  I have been slightly frustrated because she will have a couple of good days followed by one that is NOT so hot.  The Doc did tell me that she would be up and down for awhile.  We went five days last week, four this week and I just made appointments for next week.  

Needless to say we haven't had the camera out much...because, not one wants to see pictures of a crying baby, right?!?!  Monday was a great day here and I decided to take so pics.  I hope to remember to take some pictures tomorrow of Caroline and the big pink bear.  

Lydia is still lovin' her.  I can't wait for Caroline to feel 100% so we can all play togther and go do some things.   

Lydia and Caroline "playing together"
Lydia holding her little sis
This picture cracks me up!  I was at a meeting Monday night and dad had them posing :) 
Caroline goes to the Dr.'s tomorrow.  I will be interested to see how much she weighs.  She seems to have gained some and I know she has gotten longer!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Love the pictures. She has changed so much. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Hope you had a good night last night.

Christie's Endless Craze said...

I think Lydia's scared face is priceless!

Brandy Cuevas said...

Caroline looks so long!! She is even more beautiful in person! Good to see you, and you look great too!

Hope the colic keeps improving and each day gets a little better.

Theresa said...

You're doing great! Just keep hanging in there. Katie's first year of life was a literal blur to us. When we watch her 1yr bday video one of the reasons we cry is because it was so hard. I kind of shut myself in and didn't talk about it tons or accept help, which is the absolute worst thing you can do. Please let me know if you ever need to vent or if there is anything I can do.