Thursday, June 24, 2010

SWeEt CaROliNe

On Tuesday little Miss was three months old.  In some ways the time has really flown by and then sometimes I think...it has only been three months.  I think I finally have things "together".  AND yes, it only took me three months.  Having two little ones has been a bigger adjustment than I thought it would be.  Well, I knew it would be hard.  However, now I look back at things that I didn't like to do with just Lydia and think, that would have been really EASY!!  I am pretty sure today was the first time I took  them both to Dillons.  Everyone was great and was pretty painless.  Tomorrow I am making a quick trip to Derby...we shall see how that goes.  

Caroline at THREE months:  
*She is sooo close to rolling over
*grabbing things like crazy
*talking
*trying very hard to suck on both fists at the same time
*wearing size 2 diapers
*wearing mostly 6 months clothes
*sleeping some nights 10 hours...but others needs to get up once to have a snack
*starting to smile when Lydia talks to her :) 

Loves to have her hands close to her mouth..almost got a little smile!
Lydia and Caroline.  I am pretty sure Caroline is going to think her name is sis, sister, or sissy because that is all we call her!
Yesterday Lydia decided that Caroline needed to set in Emma's car seat.  It is a little plastic seat for a baby doll.  I told her that Caroline was too big for that..so she took matters into her own hands.  I was fixing lunch and had Lydia's plate finished, turned around to get a fork and saw Lydia holding her sister in a bear hug.  Caroline was just kidding hanging there.  Lydia had picked her up.  My eyes just about popped out.  I didn't want to yell at her because I was afraid she would have dropped her.  I went running over there and grabbed C and told LG that she could not pick her up and carry her.  I think I scared her!  She sure scared ME!

4 comments:

KBH said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big she is, it's been awhile since I've checked your blog. AND I am SUPER impressed that you have it together after 3 months! That is awesome! It usually takes me 10-12 months....no joke.

laura mcpherson said...

Awww...she looks so precious in the 3- month bear pictures!

I have a request: I wanna see some side-by-sides of Lydia with her 3-month bear shots next to Caroline's :) Is that too much to ask?!?

Congrats on the trip to Dillons by the way! I still don't like to go with just Barrett, so I don't know HOW you people with two littles do it all! You need a medal!

Melissa said...

awww, she is so adorable and getting so big! I can't believe she sleeps 10 hours at night! Thats awesome! Ansley doesn't sleep 10 hours straight! :( Glad someone else has a sleeping baby lol

Theresa said...

I recently took all 3 to Walmart. Scary! But, it wasn't that bad. I'm glad she's being a good sleeper for you! And 6mo clothes?!? Really? She looks so tiny!