Friday, June 25, 2010

Upon Request

I did try getting them side-by-side but I guess my margins aren't wide enough. Who knows. I have enough trouble trying to figure things out. I mean I still have a Thanksgiving background that comes up..does anyone know how to fix that? I can't even find out where it is!?!?!

Anyway....Here is a picture of Lydia at three months and then one of Caroline down below at the same age.  I have had a number of people say..she doesn't look anything like her sister.  I can see some features that are similar.  Caroline is defiantly smaller and has some petite features.  I have NO clue where she got those because there is nothing petite about her father or me.  I can't wait to watch them grow :) 

My two beautiful girls!!  My sister keeps telling me that Kane and I make beautiful babies...I think she might be right :)  but aren't all babies beautiful!

5 comments:

laura mcpherson said...

Oh, THANK YOU!!! I love it! What beautiful girls. Caroline's little face/cheeks are definitely more petite than Lydia's. So cute!!!

Amber said...

I see some similarities. I don't see the Thanksgiving background at all.

Christie's Endless Craze said...

I think it does make a difference that Lydia is in fall clothes & Caroline is in summer... But Lydia is a chunk, just like me! :) And Caroline sure has those daddy long legs! Regardless if they look alike or not, they are a couple of cuties. And I do agree with Gretchen.

jenny said...

So, I'm just getting caught up on your blog! Wow, what beautiful girls you have! Caroline is just gorgeous! I know what you mean about the time going so fast and then at times so slow (but mainly so fast)...that's exactly how I feel. I'm just now starting to get back on the computer...I guess it's taken me a little bit longer to get back in the swing of things than most. haha! I wonder how I'll ever manage with two! ;) You're a rockstar momma! hugs!

Theresa said...

They have the same adorable little chins! You do make beautiful babies!