Thursday, July 29, 2010

Letters From Nan

We received a wonderful gift in the mail about two weeks ago.  Nancy, or Nan as I call her created these oh so cute letters to spell out Caroline's name.  Nan is so creative and talented.  AND so super sweet!  I have only meet Nan once and only have known her for about two years but feel as though I have known her for a lifetime.  She used to work with Uncle Kye in Ohio and I think he would agree is a GREAT person! 

Nan had made letters for Lydia for her second birthday and I quickly put them up in her playroom. So, when I received Caroline's name I knew exactly were I would put them.  The girls will share so many great times in their playroom.  I think they look awesome and I just LOVE them!! Thanks Nan
Caroline checking out "her" name
I think she LIKES them :)
Lydia posing by "her" name
Watch out Vanna White

Caroline loved looking at them!
Lydia on the wall solo
LOVE them Nan! Thanks so much :) 

3 comments:

Kye Hittle said...

The letters look great! And, yes, I whole-heartedly agree that NannerD is one of the nicest, most fun people you'll run into! We all miss her very much but luckily we trick her into going to lunch about once a week! Miss you guys...

laura mcpherson said...

Those are so adorable!!
Tell your hubby great job on getting Caroline centered under Lydia! It looks great :)

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Those are ADorAbLe! What a nice suprise.