Saturday, July 24, 2010

Little Miss

Caroline turned FOUR months old on Thursday!  I just can't believe how fast the last couple of months have gone by.  We have been busy with summer activities, finishing things downstairs, and just spending family time together :)  Things have been going VERY smooth here.  Both girls are sleeping great.  After finally getting Caroline to sleep through the night...Lydia started getting up and walking around the living room.  It was strange.  After walking around for awhile she would come in our room...look at me and say "put me back to bed."  So, we finally decided that the baby gate needed to make an appearance.  Since then she has been staying put!! 

I took Caroline back to the doctor early in July.   I could tell her medicine just wasn't working.  I knew she wasn't a 12 lb. baby anymore.  In fact she was 15 lbs. 14 oz. and 26 inches.  She has really grown so we increased her dose a bit.  I also discussed with the doctor that I really wanted her to be done with this stuff if possible by six months.  Hopefully we can be successful!! 

Caroline at FOUR Months: 
*trying to crawl like crazy!
*loves tummy time
*working on setting up
*rolled over at 3 months and 3 days
*eating 8 oz. every 3 to 4 hrs.
*wearing size 3 diapers during the day
*wearing size 4 overnights..during nap and night (I have never seen a baby who can fill a diaper like this one)
*smiling and laughing
*wearing some 9 month clothes
*sleeping 10 to 12 hours at night
*loves her big sis
*really using her voice :) 
*grabbing and holding things
*will not use a pacifier...total bummer!!  Lydia LOVED her pacifier.

Caroline at FOUR months :)
LOVES her hands


5 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so jealous! I can't believe she sleeps 10-12 hours at night for you! I'm lucky to get 8!! She is adorable and SO TALL! :)

Brandy Cuevas said...

Caroline is really ahead in milestones...trying to crawl already! I'm impressed! Macy is a chunk and only rolls to her side...lol!

She looks like a happy baby and I'm glad you got the medicines regulated! She is a doll and I love watching her grow up!

Jessica B said...

What a cutie. I love that outfit. I was laughing when I read your post because Sophia wore size 3 diapers today when I ran our of 4s. You have one big little lady on your hands. :)

Amber said...

What a cutie!

Theresa said...

So glad to hear things are going well!! Kelton did some weird things like that shortly after Katie was born. Funny how the change can do things like that.

I love Caroline's little outfit!