Friday, July 10, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge

After leaving Manhattan we headed to the Great Wolf Lodge for two nights. We had a awesome time! They have an outdoor and an indoor water park. Lydia loved them both!

The view from our balcony..I couldn't wait to go down the BIG slides :)
I am pretty sure I have an independent little swimmer on my hands. She wanted to go in the big kids pools and do everything by yourself. She created a little scene when we didn't let her go down the lazy river solo, she wanted her own tube and everything! I told Kane we might have the next Micheal Phelps on our hands!
Lydia taking it all in from the zero entry pool!

Racing down to play in the water!

Outside there was a small slide and I bet Lydia went down it about 100 times between the two days--she was a big fan!!

Lydia and the frog slide
We had a wonderful time, but we were ready to call it a vacation and head home. I think we will defiantly be taking another trip to the Great Wolf. I know I loved the slides as well!!

Looks like she had a great time...what do you think?

2 comments:

Christie's Endless Craze said...

What a good time and that last picture of LG is too cute! Can't wait to see you and her maybe this coming week!

Amber said...

Looks like LG is going to be a great swimmer. I love her polka dot suit.