Thursday, July 9, 2009

Manhattan

The last weekend in June we decided to take a little vacation. We headed to Manhattan---We LOVE that town. It brings back tons of memories every time we are there. We have season tickets to the football games so we are there a lot in the fall. However, my great friend Christie has moved there and I see us hanging go there more often.

Saturday and Sunday night we stay at Christie's new townhouse..it was awesome!!! We met up with Jeff, Angie and Segen for dinner at Willie's on Saturday night. Lydia wasn't in the best of moods..well, let's just say...the worst I had ever seen her act. It was real embarrassing :) After Willie's we headed down the parking lot to the nearest liquor store. Jeff and Kane went in and the ladies and children stayed out. Well, three of us did. Segen and Lydia wanted to find there dads I guess :)

The girls trying to get in! I'm pretty sure they got the door open--but, I wouldn't let them go in. I know I'm such a mean mommy.
We then headed back to Christie's place and let the girls play and mixed some drinks for the adults of course :)

Miss Segen--Look at those eyelashes!!!
Sunday morning we headed to Early Edition (I think that's right) to meet up with Dan, Kim and Callie. We hadn't seen them since last summer, so it was great to catch up! I really hope they can make it to a football game this fall--hint, hint :)

Kim, Callie, Dan, Kane, Lydia and Me
Christie, thanks so much for letting us come and stay! We had a great time!! We WILL be back :)

Christie, Lydia and Me as we were getting ready to say bye-bye :(

Check out Christie's blog http://christie-od.blogspot.com/ for more pictures and fun times! AND yes, I know there is a different way to post a link, but I couldn't remember and I was so afraid that I would delete my whole post!

Lydia was pooped! After Manhattan, we headed to KC and the Great Wolf Lodge. She slept the whole way.





2 comments:

Kye Hittle said...

ah i love manhattan and i love you guys! hope to see you there in november! -uncle kye

Christie's Endless Craze said...

You are welcome at my house anytime!