Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nap Time

Today Lydia was more than ready to take a nap and so was her mother! She really hasn't been feeling great and was being a little fuss pants. However, the only problem was she insisted on having every stuffed animal, baby doll and blanket in her crib. Not to mention a couple of books and a slippy cup. She absolutely through a fit when I tried taking some of the things out...so, I just left everything in there and make a little ditch for her to lay in.
Standing on the side..loading things in :)
Side view

Where is she going to fit?
Once she fell asleep I went in there to clear out some of the toys...big mistake, she woke up and wanted one of the baby dolls back. I guess I should be happy that she didn't want everything back!!! I am going to have my hands full with this little darling :)



3 comments:

Bethany said...

I feel your pain! Gentry is VERY opinionated and ultra challenging. And like Lydia, she likes to have all her goodies with her. There are many nights she goes to bed with dolls, doll bottles, random objects and a HUGE pile of blankets!! And once she goes to sleep I too go back in to her room and uncover her so she doesn't get too hot and move all of goodies to the floor!

laura mcpherson said...

Oh, this is too funny! I guess more funny for ME than you :) Hope you got a good nap! Enjoy your little darling!

Christie's Endless Craze said...

All I have to say is what goes around comes around... I am sure you were an angel but that Kane... You probably have him to thank :)