Friday, October 2, 2009

Big Sister Material

Yesterday, after nap time Lydia wanted me to help her put a diaper on her "baby". Anyone that has spent anytime with the little darling knows that she is obsessed with babies. She just loves them to pieces. After I helped with the diaper I continued picking up her room and she went across the hall to the spare bedroom. This is how I found her. She was trying very hard to take off and put back on the diaper. I later found her with wipes out cleaning her baby--it was too cute. I'm hoping she will be a big help when baby #2 comes home in March.

I just love that smile and those eyes!



4 comments:

Christie's Endless Craze said...

So sweet! I love that dimple!

Amber said...

She will be a great sister. Tell her to come play with Hadley, she is really into her babies these days.

Theresa said...

I bet she's going to be a GREAT big sister!

Laura said...

That girl knows what she's doing :) She will be a pro at diapering by the baby comes! Between her and Kane alternating diaper changes, you can get some rest in! HA!