Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Last Thursday our PAFT group headed to the local pumpkin patch. It was a bit cold, wet, and muddy! However, we decided to brave the elements and pick out a very special pumpkin. I don't think we took Lydia last year probably because she wasn't a big fan of being held and preferred to walk on her knees. This year I really wanted to go. I thought she would really enjoy it and she of course did not disappoint.

Kane has been working crazy hours this month so there was never a good time to go as a family. Hopefully next year he can come with!

Each child got to pick out one pumpkin. I thought Lydia had hers picked several times. I guess she is just as indecisive as her mother!
Lydia having to stop and smell the flowers!
Barrett, Norah Kate and Lydia posing by the silly pumpkins

Lydia picked up this little guy and said yucky!
Finally she selected a pumpkin! I think she really liked this one. All afternoon she pushed it around in the stroller. What a little character.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I need a Lydia fix. She is getting so big. Hopefully I can see her when we are back in November for football games.
How is the last day in your 20s going?

Laura said...

Looks like we both blogged during naptime today :) Love that last picture of you and Lydia Grace! I should have had you girls take one of Barrett and I...oh wait, he wouldn't hold still long enough for that!