Sunday, November 15, 2009

20 Weeks

Last Sunday marked 20 weeks. I can't believe that this pregnancy is already half over. It is going so fast! We will be bringing home a baby soon. I am still feeling good! I am still attending aerobics and spinning. I hope to continue both until the BIG day. Which might be wishful thinking!

20 weeks
I thought it would be fun to post a picture from my first pregnancy at 20 weeks. What do you think? Boy or girl? AND Amber I have to say I really don't think I'm smaller this time around :)


6 comments:

Jessica B said...

I love belly pictures! I have that sweater too. It was one of my favorites when I was pregnant with Sophia. I hope you are able to keep exercising until the end. I am still convinced that my labor was so short because I was working out until just a few days before I delivered.

Amber said...

OK maybe I was a little off. But you still look great!

laura mcpherson said...

Love it!!
A) I don't remember your hair being that long with Lydia
B) I'm saying boy! It's hard to tell much of a "carrying height" difference in these two pictures, since you're popped out more this time. BUT I do think there might be a difference. We'll see soon!!
C) I think you're {glowing} in both!
D) I like that sweater :)

Christie's Endless Craze said...

Bigger or smaller? Can't tell but you certainly are perfectly ROUND! You sure your not having a basketball :)

Theresa said...

I'd say you look a bit bigger this time around. Are you even wearing maternity clothes in the other picture? I think you look high in both pictures. I'm still guessing boy. :-) No specific reason.

jenny said...

I love it! I think you look awesome! Can't wait to see what you're having!