Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First Pictures!

Last Wednesday we had an appointment to take a look at our growing baby! It was so exciting. Lydia made the trip and well, was really too busy doing other things to really care. She did perk up when she heard the heartbeat. Things went well and everything looks great. We were fortunate enough to have the same tech..she is a super sweet lady.

The first thing she said after putting the wand on my stomach was "well, there's just one" I guess after seeing my stomach she thought twins maybe?!?!? So, I'm sure you are wondering BOY or GIRL and well.....we of course didn't find out. I am leaning towards girl. However, I am reserving the right to change my mind :) Kane is still thinking boy. So, I guess at least one of us will be right!

Take a look at all the pictures. The last one is my absolute favorite. I LOVE profile pictures. We go next Wednesday morning for a regular appointment, so I will keep you posted.







3 comments:

Christie's Endless Craze said...

What a blessing! I can't wait to meet her/him.

Brandy Cuevas said...

Oh how sweet! Sono's are so much fun and I am glad everything is going good for you!! The little profile is adorable :-)

Theresa said...

Glad everything is looking good! I think I'll vote boy too. ;)