Monday, November 9, 2009

Our Little Pumpkin

So, I'm a little behind. We have had major Internet and computer problems at our house. I am pretty much a tech disaster so, I had to rely on my husband to figure things out. I would definably done more harm than good. Luckily we THINK we have fixed the problem. We almost had to call Uncle Kye for tech support :)

Well, Halloween was over a week ago and I think Lydia really enjoyed herself. We haven't returned the pumpkin custom that we borrowed from friends and she wanted to wear it last week again. She of course wanted nothing to do with the hat. However, she was a HUGE fan of the CANDY!

Our town had several opportunities to get dressed up. On Tuesday we headed to our weekly playgroup all dressed up for some pictures with friends and them headed to the Spooks Parade that evening.
Lydia waiting for the parade to start
After the parade was over we waited to hear the winners of the custom contest! Lydia refused to walk the two blocks..I think maybe all the people were a bit much for her.

Really excited about something :)

My mom thought I should have stuffed the pumpkin...thought never crossed my mind..oops!


Lydia, Norah Kate and Barrett outside of playgroup...not really wanting to pose for their picture together. I'm sure all the mom were a site to see, trying to get that perfect picture!


1 comment:

Christie's Endless Craze said...

I LOVE the surprise picture of LG! Too funny!!