Tuesday, December 15, 2009

25 Weeks

Sunday marked 25 weeks of pregnancy. I am growing...growing....growing AND still feeling great. I found out a couple of weeks ago that unless something happens before I will be having this baby on March 22, 2010 @ 1.30 p.m. We are getting really excited and know there is lots to get done before baby #2 arrivals.

One day I just know this is another girl and then the next I am thinking boy. SO, I really don't have a clue! I think we are getting closer to finalizing names which is really exciting.

I will share a little story that happened to me last night during a Christmas Party. A women came up to me and asked if I was due on Christmas Eve. I looked at her and said nope...not until the end of March. She then looked back at me and said S*&T? Really, was that necessary?!?!


8 comments:

Melissa said...

awwww! I'm sorry! I always hated it when people would rub on my belly and then say its a boy! I'd get so frustrated and say nope its a girl! :) You look great and glad that you are feeling good! I forgot to answer your question from your last comment, no we don't have a babysitter everyone I try is full!!! Any ideas???

Brandy Cuevas said...

Mya's birthday is March 21st!! I went back and forth on whether we were having a girl/boy with this one. A lot has been the same and some things different too. I am thinking blue for you!

You look great, that lady just doesn't know what she's talking about :-)

Grandma Peggy said...

I found your blog thru Brandy's blog! So happy for you both...I know Connie is so proud of you & Kane & the family you are creating :-)
I just started a blog but not sure of what I'm doing yet!!

Christie's Endless Craze said...

1. You are adorable preggers
2. You are not so big that people should be asking if you are due withing a couple of weeks
3. I would have smacked the lady. Next time you should reciprocate and ask when they are due :) Give them a taste of their own medicine.

Janae said...

So glad to hear you are feeling well. I agree with everyone else-you do not look like you are due in a few weeks-you look great!

laura mcpherson said...

Are you for REAL?!?! Someone ask you that...and then said THAT? She's obviously off her rocker! Was she 90 and blind?

You look great! I can't believe how close you're getting. It will be here before we know it!

jenny said...

I agree with Christie and Laura! Crazy lady! You look awesome and are totally glowing! Merry Christmas girl!

Mom/Nancy/Granny/Mei Mei said...

Hi Audra, you look so cute! I'll be sure to paint some letters for the new addition once he/she gets here. Can you please keep the name to 5 letters??? Just kidding. :) Have a wonderful Christmas. Those cookies look great! Nancy (from Kye's office)