Friday, December 11, 2009

Cookies Anyone?

On Wednesday Lydia and I decided we would make some Christmas sugar cookies. She has helped out in the kitchen several times but, we haven't ever made sugar cookies. She was very excited. I had a hard time getting things ready because she was already and wasn't she what the hold up was. She is a little impatient :)
Grandma Connie got her this cute apron for Halloween and she really liked wearing it...it is super cute! Please excuse the light..it was really bright that morning!READY and WAITING!
Using the cookie cutters was one of her favorite parts...what a BIG helper!
Ready to go in the oven....yummy :)
I think at this point Lydia was thinking what is next?!?!
SO, is it bad that I didn't let her frost them? I just knew that it would be a huge mess..so, she got to put on the sprinkles! Which she really enjoyed :)
REALLY ENJOYED!
The finished product...However, Lydia WILL NOT eat any of these. Not sure why...but, I haven't had a problem!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Love the apron and the cookies. They look yummy!

Christie's Endless Craze said...

Looks awesome. So are you still walking on sprinkles? I am sure she got her fair share on the floor :)