Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bright Idea

This is what my husband calls my wonderful ideas to beautify our home. Sure he says this with a sarcastic under tone :) He claims to think I have NO clue "how much work it will really be." And I hate to say it but must of the time he is right..I don't have a clue! Thank goodness we were able to use his dad's equipment because me on the other end of a shovel would not have lasted very long.

Yes, we torn up our sod...the part of our yard that were already done
We had a BIG helper

Taking a ride with Daddy

I still can't believe how much work we did in only three days!


We used 152 stone blocks..I bought the store out

Oh, and I did do some of the work...so, much so that when I ventured to Wal-Mart two people did not recognize me! I will post the finished project tomorrow :)




1 comment: