Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cat Backers

Last night was the annual Cat Backers golf tournament and dinner. This year I was a little more excited then in years past. The one and only Bill Snyder was the main guest of honor. I really enjoyed listening to him speak. He told some great stories.

Coach Snyder taking the mic
Christie, Bill and Me (can you tell we are excited)
Of course there is also a little auction. I wasn't planning on bidding on anything untill Kane asked if I had seen "the watches" So, after I nibbled on a steak the size of my plate ( no joking) I made my way to the auction items. It was a nice watch..so, I thought I would bid on it? Harmless, right?!?!?! I lose all my good sense when I hear an auctioneers voice. So, needless to say I paid way too much for this watch...I do like it, the money goes to a good cause, and it really is Kane's fault!

"The Watch" I should wear everyday NOT just game day!!!

I can't wait until football season starts!!! Bring on the CATS!!!

1 comment:

Kye Hittle said...

GO CATS!!!

What game should I come back for?

Holly has suggested CU which is the last home game - too cold for the lil stinker?