Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Out of Commission

Friday night I could tell something wasn’t quite right with the way I was feeling. I knew what it was…one of my notorious sore throats. You see, I have this feeling a lot. I had just had one of these at the end of April and it was back again. RATS!! I went to the doctor..not sure why, he always tells me the same thing….looks painful, not strep, probably a virus. However, this trip was a little different because, he mentioned going to see an ENT doc and possibly having my tonsils removed. Say what…I’m almost 30! My appointment is on July 1st, so, I will keep you posted :)

Needless to say I have been sick, but feeling lots better today!

1 comment:

Kye Hittle said...

wow. hope you can avoid that, but if not maybe it will take care of the problem for good! tell my lydia that i'll come take care of her while you recover. -kye