Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fresh Produce

After living in our house for three years we decided it was time for a vegetable garden. I love growing flowers but don't know the first thing about planting a veggie garden. With some guidance from Kane's parents we set off to grow some food. When we planted our garden I don't know how many times I said "we don't know what the H we are doing."

Most of the plants did come up. However, the deer have eaten most of our beans and some of our tomatoes :( Sunday Kane picked lots of squash, zucchini, and some cucumbers. They were all amazing...yummy!

Our first picking of the year

2 comments:

laura mcpherson said...

That is AWESOME! As much as we LOVE veggies...I wish I knew the first thing about gardening!
We would love some of your yellow zucchini squash. How much you sell for, Farmer Audra?!?

Christie's Endless Craze said...

Looks wonderful. I love sauteed zuchinni & onions. Nice work.