Monday, June 8, 2009

A Special Visitor

Lydia had a very special visitor last week. Her Uncle Kye came to visit. We only get to see Kye about 3 times a year. He hadn't seen LG (Lydia Grace) since Christmas so she had really grown up! Lydia had a blast with him. He of course brought the little girl some special items. A mega block barn yard, a neat book and last but not least a Tonka Truck. She loved everything!

Everyone checking out the new barn

Monday we decided to head to the park where a new play set has been build and feed the ducks. Lydia loves to swing so that was our first stop. It was pretty warm..well, more like HOT..so we headed for the shade and the ducks. Later that afternoon I had a meeting at church so Uncle Kye got to babysit the little angel. However, from what I heard she was kinda fussy!

Lydia and her Uncle Kye

We also got to spend some extra time with grandma and grandpa while Kye was here visiting. Lydia loves to run around outside. This is something that I have had to adjust to...I am not a person that really enjoys spending large amounts of time outside, but anything for my little girl!

Lydia smelling all of grandma's pretty flowers


I just love this picture! Lydia and grandma going down to feed the fish in the pond.

Uncle Kye left on Tuesday and every time you ask Lydia about Uncle Kye she says "bye-bye" in her slight southern accent. We already miss you tons!

2 comments:

Kye Hittle said...

Awww! My niece is such a cutie! I miss you guys already!

Jeff said...

great post and blog! Now I'm getting some heat for not keeping up on ours :)