Monday, August 10, 2009

City Pool?!?!

Yes, last Monday we headed to the city pool with our very special friends. I seriously hadn't been there since I was a swimming instructor many moons ago...and I won't do the math! It was a long time ago!!!

I think everyone had a great time. I think the pool closes on the 16th---not sure we will make it back this year but next year Lydia will probably want to be a regular.

Norah Kate and Barrett splashing around
Lydie Grace going down the dragon slide..she really like it !!!
Miss Hadley was there too...but, I didn't get any pictures--bummer :(






2 comments:

Amber said...

We had so much fun with you everybody at the pool. Wish we could do it more often.

laura mcpherson said...

We had a great time with you at the pool! We need to try and go back one more time before it closes for the summer :)

I'll try to get my pictures from our day at the pool and our day at your house, in Lydia's pool, up soon!