Monday, August 31, 2009

Ranch Anyone?!?!?

The other day while I was cooking supper Lydia decided to explore the kitchen pantry. This is something that she does pretty much daily. It absolutely drives me nuts. I spend so much time picking up paper plates, napkins, forks, spoons, bags of chips, cans of food...you name it, she gets it out. My life would be SO much easier if I could find a way she wouldn't be able to open the door. We have tried one device...and Kane broke it by the time with tried it on the pantry door. I am determined to find something today at the local Wal-Mart--wish me luck!

Lydia hugging the Sam's size of ranch dressing--I mean really I don't even think she is a big fan

Packing everything in "her bag"

2 comments:

Christie's Endless Craze said...

Oh dear, I hope you found something to keep your ranch-lovin little girl out :)

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Good luck...all the devices for that child-proof stuff always seemed to be Parent proof! lol

My boys loved getting out pots and pans, I finally got them a bowl, spoon, and other stuff placed in a cabinet and told them it was theirs...they loved it!