Sunday, August 9, 2009

Rough Week

Well, what a week! I knew Lydia wasn't feeling well on Tuesday but we decided to head over to our neighbors for our neighborhood watch meeting (it was also National Night Out.) Lydia didn't eat one single piece of food..which is SO not like her and feel asleep curled up in a little ball on me. She was running a pretty high fever which I didn't think much of because I knew that she was working on two new teeth.

Things slowly week down hill from there. Wednesday evening she started projectile vomiting! I am pretty sure she had never vomited before so this was quite a shock to her. Her face said it all. After doing some research in my trusty book I was relieved to find out that vomiting can be related to teething.

After a couple sleepless nights, fevers and some vomiting things seem to be back to normal. Cross your fingers :)

I will share pictures of our trip to the city pool tomorrow!!!

No comments: