Monday, March 1, 2010

3 Weeks To Go!

Last wednesday I had a Dr. appointment.  It was time to have my group B streptococcus screening.  I will know the results this Wednesday as I head back for another appointment.  I was measuring 2 weeks bigger, which I think might have been her just being nice.  The look on her face told me that I might even be slightly bigger.  She once again asked me how big my daughter was...so, I guess this baby could tip the scales at 10 lbs.  Then again, he or she might only be 8 lbs :)  I guess we have three weeks and we will know.  I did find out at this appointment that my doctor does not check repeat c-section patients for dilation.  So, I guess I won't have that to report in the coming weeks.  She also told me that she will use my same incision to delivery this little peanut.  My blood pressure was still awesome and the baby's bpm was 155. 

I am getting soooo excited to meet you! 

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I'm sure it will go by quickly! I hope you make your date and don't get a little surprise like we did! Although I think the bigger shock was how tiny he is! I had to send my mom out to buy newborn clothes. My other kids went right into 0-3mo. Can't wait to hear about his/her arrival! I think it's time for a new tummy pic too!

jenny said...

Girl, I've also been measuring 2 weeks ahead of time! Like ever since they started measuring me, so I've consistently been 2 weeks "bigger than average" I guess. haha. :) Oh well!!