Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Family Of Three...Is About To Be FOUR

Well, tomorrow is the BIG day.  We are very excited to welcome our new addition into our loving family.  I have tried to stay pretty busy this weekend which wasn't real hard between getting things ready and watching basketball.  Even though tomorrow will be a very blessed day AND I will finally get to meet our son or daugher.  I really don't like to think about having major surgery.  I have to admit it does make me a little nervous.  Last time I only had about two days to think about it...this time months. 

I have thought A LOT in the last couple of days...tomorrow we will start a new chapter in our lives...which also means we are closing one.  Our family of three is going to be four.  WOW, that sounds grown up?!?!?

I have really tried to give Lydia lots of attention this week.  She is excited about the baby but, really don't have a clue that her life will be forever changed. 
Some family pics.."just the three of us"
Lydia you are going to make the world's BEST big sister.  I can't wait to see you on Tuesday morning when Aunt Gretchen brings you to the hospital.  She told me the other day that she wanted to hold the baby :) 

Thanks Connie and Dennis for watching Lydia tomorrow..oh, and Frost!  Please say a little prayer for us..for a safe delivery and a healthy baby!!   I have a friend that is planning on posting all the stats late tomorrow afternoon. 

5 comments:

Amber said...

I am so excited for you guys. I will be praying for you. LG is going to be a wonderful sister. I will have my phone close by waiting on the news. Love you.

Christie's Endless Craze said...

I am so excited for you and your family. I hope you get some good rest tonight. Can't wait to hear all the great news!

Jessica B said...

Wow, what an exciting day you are going to have tomorrow. I will be thinking about you and praying that you have a safe and smooth delivery. I can't wait to find out if baby Hittle is a boy or a girl. Congratulations!

Grandma Peggy said...

LOVE the family pics! So excited for you all...you have been in my thoughts & prayers. Kind of hoping for a little man for daddy, but a sister for Lydia will be ok too :-) Think its so cool that you all waited to find out!!

Kelly Bumgardner said...

Good luck Audra. I can't wait to see some pictures of your new addition.