Sunday, March 7, 2010

Busy Times

Last week I spent lots of time preparing for the arrival of you new addition.  I finally got out jammers, bibs, burp cloths, hats, and little white snap shirts.  I know after you wash and dry things they shrink..but, mercy I hope our little one fits in these shirts because they look SMALL.  I also decided to pack yellow, pink and blue hats :)  AND of course some K-State hats. 

The baby's room still isn't all together.  Lydia loves going in there and saying "baby's room" and of course digging stuff out.  So, my hopes of getting that perfect picture might not happen because I just don't have it in me these days to pick everything back up. 

Today I am 37 weeks and I am fading fast!  I hate to complain...but, I will :)  I NEVER felt this way during my first pregancy.  This could have something to do with having a 2 year old to keep up with.  I haven't been sleeping very well and my lower back is killing me.  My feet and hands are swallow and look awful.  I haven't wore my rings in over a week and that is so not like me..I never take them off...but, they aren't going back on :)  OK, that's enough of that....I really don't like to complain..because you choose to do this plus your reward at the end is sooo worth it.  Two weeks from tomorrow and we will meet your new son or daughter.  I am getting so excited....

Friday night after super Kane and Lydia were playing in the baby's room and I was reading Church Scholarship applications when Lydia came out sporting her sling.  She had put it on all my herself and even put her favorite baby in it. 
Here she is holding on to it tight :)
I asked her to say "cheese"
Even a mom's got to take a break for a quick drink!
On Saturday morning she tried stuffing 5 babies in her sling..it was super cute!

5 comments:

Grandma Peggy said...

Cute Pictures!!! Goodness, you need to send Lydia to grandmas for an afternoon & get a little break....you will need it! :-)

Amber said...

Hang in there. I was a lot more tired and achy with Jillian too. You probably already know that since I always complained to you :) Love the pics of LG with her baby.

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Thought of you this a.m. at aerobics! Not too much longer to wait for that sweet baby to be here. Keep rested... :)

Audra said...

Peggy, Lydia went to Grandmas on Thursday...it was WONDERFUL!

Theresa said...

Each time gets harder, but it's so worth it in the end! Love the pictures of Lydia slinging her baby!