Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Miss Lydia Grace

I can't believe that Lydia is 28 months today!  WOW, where has the time gone.  For the most part Lydia is a happy little girl.  She a spunky little girl and well, kinda strong willed.  I honestly think she gets that from both of us...even though Kane would say it is 100% ME.  I can't believe on Monday she will be a BIG SISTER.  I think she is excited..but, I'm not sure what she will think about sharing attention and "IT" staying all the time.  I know in the long run she will do fine and love her new brother or sister more than words!! 

Everyday she seems to be doing/learning some new skill.  It is so excting to see.  Here are some of the things she has done recently: 

-Being able to match up pieces of games (loves the matching game from Christie)
-Knows her colors
-Wants to do everything by herself...get dressed, buckle car seat, put lids on cups...you name it..she wants to do it :)
-Learning new animals and the sounds they make...it is so cute to hear her pronounce some of them :) 
-She almost always says please and thank you
-LOVES watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and dancing to the HOT DOG song!
-Enjoys eating fruit snacks (this is new for us)
-AND so much more...I just can't believe how much she has grown and changed in just 28 months! 

We love you sis!
I just wanted to post some of my favorite pics :)

I had an appointment today...my LAST one!  My doctor is on vacation (probably skiing with her kids in Colorado..lucky).  So, I saw the PA today..she is a hoot.  Every thing looked great.  I was measuring 39 weeks and the heartbeat was 150 bpm. 

AND since I spend most of my time in la la land...I totally forgot to post TWO very special birthday's yesterday.  My great friend from K-State Karie and Mr. Grant.  I hope you both had WONDERFUL days! 

3 comments:

Brandy Cuevas said...

Such cute pictures! It's amazing how fast they grow up and the personalities they develop!

Hope you are still feeling well, not too much longer before you meet your new bundle of joy! Good Luck and can't wait to hear how big he/she is and to see pics!!

laura mcpherson said...

Lydia Grace is such a sweetie! I love the flashback pictures :) Doesn't that seem like yesterday?!?! Crazy! We're going to have to check out Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...Barrett might like that!

I'll be thinking about you this weekend! Getting those last few things ready for Baby H!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Your baby is now about to look much older...when you come home with your new baby. I remember when I brought Cutter home, Zane looked like he was 5 not 2~ Have a good weekend getting ready for Monday!