Monday, March 15, 2010

The Baby's Room

Yesterday marked 38 weeks...and I am feeling it.  I am still feeling pretty good BUT I have also felt better.  I spent most of the day getting "things" ready.  I cleaned and organized the baby's room and finshed packing the baby's baby.  We also installed the car seat and I even started putting bags and other items in the car.   It felt so good to get that ready...just in case our little person decides to make an early enterance (which I don't think will happen..but, just in case).  I have my last Doctor's appointment tomorrow and then by this time next week we will be holding our new blessing.  We have finalized names....NOW we just need to know which one we are using :) 

When we found out we were having another little one, we decided to keep Lydia in the room that was "hers" and decided to use the our spare room upstairs for the baby's room.  We are currently finishing our basement and will have room down there for guests (I can't wait to show the finished results). 
Our Guest Room

New Nursery
I had a hard time deciding where things would go this time...the second window was a challenge for me. 
I can't wait to get the baby's name on the wall and some other things...I guess that will have to wait :) 

3 comments:

Christie's Endless Craze said...

Look so good! What does LG think of it all? Does she try to get back into her baby bed? I need to see her room with her big girl bed.

Grandma Peggy said...

The Rocker is just setting there waiting isn't it :-) How cute! Be sure & tell grandma Connie to call or email, can't wait to find out if Lydia is getting a brother or sister!

Melissa said...

aww, the room looks great! Can't wait to see pics of your new little one! Good luck next week and don't forget to sign up for the epidural when you walk into the hospital:)