Friday, September 10, 2010

5 Month Pic

Gosh, I can't believe that Caroline will be six months old in just a couple of weeks.  I did remember to take her five month picture with "the pink bear", but of course didn't post it until today!  She is growing so FAST!  We have tried rice cereal and oatmeal.  Not sure she liked them.  Lydia really never liked them either.  She does however like vegetables.  We have tried all the stage one vegetables.  Green beans seem to be her least favorite and really liked the rest all about the same.  About a month ago I started giving her just one dose of your medicine.  I did that for about two weeks and then just stopped giving it to her all together.  She seems to be doing great without taking it.  Hopefully we are finished with that. 
5 Months
Lydia had to have her picture taken as well :)
A close up! 
LOVES being on her tummy!  She is army crawling and so very close to the real deal.  She is also setting up..what a big girl.
I had to take Caroline to the Dr.'s today.  She has had a very runny nose.  I guess she just has a cold.  Her ears looked good and clear.  So, hopefully she will get to feeling better soon.  Last night was NO fun for baby or mama!  I did get some new stats on her:  18 lbs. 14 oz and 28 inches.  She is a growing girl!  I can't believe that she is already wearing 9-12 month clothes and I just bought her size 4 diapers..what?!?!  I am pretty sure that is the last size Lydia wore before wearing panties!!  I did feel like I won the lottery last month.  Caroline was running out of clothes..so, I went and checked out some clothes in storage and she can fit in A LOT of Lydia's old stuff!  YAY!  Like this pink outfit Lydia wore when she was 8-9 months old.  I know that Caroline will slim down a bit when she starts moving and groving.  Til next time.........

3 comments:

Laura said...

She looks SO CUTE in that pink outfit!! I love these pics. The one of Lydia in the crib with pink bear is too funny...really makes her look like a big girl too! (sniffle, sniffle). Sounds like Caroline is a great eater! Yay! I can't believe she's in size 4 dipers! Barrett only wore 4's for a couple months =)

See ya tonight!

Grandma Peggy said...

Your daughters are just TOO cute!! Laughed at Lydia in the crib! What little dolls you have :-)

Brandy Cuevas said...

Caroline has the cutest smile!
It seems like Lydia is a good big sister and she looks so much like you!

I totally empathize with you on the second child being larger than the first! It has its advantages but also I think how am I going to lug her around...won't she be walking soon?!? :-)