Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

I hope everyone had a great New Years! We ventured over to my good friend Megan's house. Megan and her husband Brent have a party every year. I do believe it is Brent's favorite holiday. We had a great time ringing in the new year with them! Laura, Justin, Brent, and Carolyn were also there to celebrate. After toasting to the new year with sparkling cider for me of course and Carolyn (who is expecting a baby boy in May) we headed to Cory and Kara's house. Needless to say it was one late night for this pregnant lady. Lydia stayed the night with my parents so we were able to sleep in until 8.30! She had a great night and so did we..it was a win-win situation.

2010...With each new year..comes new resolutions...however, this year I am calling them "goals". I have several that I plan on accomplishing. So, wish me luck! I hope that everyone has a blessed 2010!!

No comments: