Sunday, January 17, 2010

30 Weeks

Today marks 30 weeks AND I am starting to feel every bit of 30 weeks. I am definitely starting to lose my energy by mid afternoon and I am pretty much done for by the time Lydia goes to bed.

Some things that I am experiencing this time around compared to my first pregnancy. I can't stop eating sweets (this could have something to do why I had to take the three hour glucose test) I am pretty sure if given the chance I would rather eat a donut, cake, pie, snickers..you name it, it is in my mouth than a full meal. I don't ever remember craving anything the first time around.

I also was lucky enough not to have experienced any swelling with Lydia and that is so not the case this time. I know it has something to do with the amount of standing I do during the day. My poor legs and feet really need some attention..hint, hint, Kane :) My rings are also starting to feel real tight..yikes.

Last but certainly not least..my poor skin. Don't get me know my complexion has never been perfect, but when I was pregnant with Lydia It looked great....my skin currently is a train wreck!

ALL that being said...I still think this is a little GIRL!! Lydia has started kissing and hugging my belly before she goes to bed and tonight she said good night to her "little sister". I don't think she really cares..as long as we bring home this "baby" we have been talking about. She is going to make a great BIG sister.
30 Weeks

4 comments:

Theresa said...

You look great! And I totally feel you on the swelling and acne!

Christie's Endless Craze said...

I think you look great! Can't wait to see you tonight.

jenny said...

You look awesome! We're getting so close!!! I don't know why, but I think you're having a girl too.

Grandma Peggy said...

You are just to cute pg :-) Take care of yourself & don't overdo. You will have your hands in a few short weeks!!