Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby Update

I haven't blogged lately about our new addition. He or She is doing great and moving like crazy! I won't complain because I just LOVE that feeling. I am beginning to feel pregnant. Aerobics is getting a little tougher and I am pretty sure Thursday night will be my last night of spinning. The new schedule came out and it really didn't fit what I wanted to do, so, I might just fill in when they have an open bike. However, spinning was really getting tough...so, I might not miss it :)

I had an appointment last Wednesday. I had gained a couple of pounds. I haven't added up all the weight I have gained. I guess I am not too worried about it. I gained 43 pounds with Lydia and I am pretty sure this one might top in the 50's. I was surprised I was measuring right on. Yes, real surprised. I took my hour glucose test and was disappointed that I received a call that my levels were a little high. I have to go back tomorrow for the 3 hour test.

I am really not looking forward to it. I have to stay in the office the whole time. I have a hand full of People magazines to keep me busy. I mean there is only so much people watching I can do :) I am soooo hoping everything comes back normal. I will keep you updated on my results.

5 comments:

laura mcpherson said...

GOOD LUCK with your 3-hour test tomorrow! Feel free to call or text if you get through your Peoples are are bored :)

I'll be thinking about you and baby Hittle!

Brandy Cuevas said...

You are so motivated to have been doing aerobics and spinning class!! I tell myself that Mya is exercise enough-ha!

Hope your glucose test goes well, drinking that stuff really stinks!!

Erin said...

I hate that sugar test! I hope you get good results today!!

Melissa said...

Good luck! I had to take that stupid 3 hour test too. Your very motivated I worked out until I was 5 months pregnant, but then i gave it up! Keep up the good work! :)

Theresa said...

I'm a huge gainer too, even with exercise. I try not to worry, but seriously, who likes packing on 50lbs? Good luck with your test! I hope the time passes quickly.