Saturday, January 16, 2010

This Time Last Week!

Oh, my gosh! I can't believe one whole week has passed and I still haven't blogged about my girls weekend :) This week has been crazy. I will share more about that later....and has for the trip...I am totally stealing my friend's posts because I am having an awful time trying to load pics. So, I hope you don't mind Amber and Laura :)

I had a great time relaxing, shopping, eating, and just having a great time. I want to say a special thanks to my wonderful husband Kane and to Grandma Connie for watching Lydia so I could have a wonderful weekend just for me!

I also, want to say...after looking at the pictures...boy, I hope I didn't act as sleepy as a looked! My body is still trying to play catch up. I can't wait for the next trip..bring it on :)

1 comment:

laura mcpherson said...

Of course I don't mind!! It was a great trip :) Thanks for all the wonderful memories! I don't blame you for looking sleepy...we kept you up much later than you're used to!