Friday, January 29, 2010

Let It Snow!

Lydia and I have enjoyed our snow day! When I was teaching I really LOVED snow days. Kane would tell me I was worse than some kid. He was probably right?!?!

I have to admit I was a little bummed once I saw the school district had called off school. This meant that Lydia would not have KDI. We both really enjoy this time on Friday's. She gets to go and play with her friends and I get to enjoy some time to myself :) I had a huge list of things I needed to get done today...and for the most part I was successful with a little helper.

Last weekend we made the decision to move Lydia to a "big bed" and I really mean big bed. She is sleeping in a queen size bed. She is doing a great job! The move has meant the two "kids" bedrooms upstairs are in totally disarray! That was one of my main goals for the day. Lydia however found her old car seat and has decided that it is the perfect size for Miss Emma to set in. She even has a diaper bag packed!
All grins setting by her bag and baby :) AND yes, she has been in her PJ's all day!
While I was cooking lunch she decided to fry me up something yummy, I'm sure!
The snow is really coming down..I am one of those crazy people who LOVES snow--bring it one!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I love jammies days!

Katie has been doing the same thing with the baby's carseat. In fact, I'm pretty sure she thinks the nursery is just for her babies. She's in for a surprise!