Monday, February 22, 2010

35 Weeks

35 weeks and one day...that means in just four short weeks we will be blessed with our baby!  I have to say that I am physically ready to have this baby.  I mean really...can I get four weeks bigger?!?!?  It dawned on me last night that I have nothing bought, washed, or packed for our stay in the hospital.  I guess I probably should start making a list and doing some things.  Not to mention the baby's room is NOT done yet--maybe I will work on that tonight after Lydia goes to bed if I have enough energy :)  Speaking of energy..I pretty much have NONE..so, wish me luck :) 

Laura had asked me to post a picture of me pregnant with Lydia and then one this time around.  Here is my best attempt on pictures side-by-side (thanks for the tips).  Boy, I look pretty tried in the new one...and that was taken yesterday at 10 am..yikes!!  I have a doctors appointment Wednesday then it's back every week.  


Lydia is really starting to get excited about "the baby"  She loves to touch, kiss and hug the baby in my belly.  She also loves to lift up my shirt and talk to my belly...she has even tried doing this to people who are not pregnant..sorry Megan :)  Two of the funniest things she has done are...calling my stretch marks oches.  Which made an appearance A LOT sooner this time around.  The second things she has been saying is "mommy back hurts"...does that mean I have been saying it a lot--YES! 

3 comments:

Theresa said...

You sound so much like me. I put off doing things because I thought I had plenty of time and then my "plenty of time" was cut short! Better get your stuff ready!!

I think you look lower and a bit more sticky outie this time. You look great!

Amber said...

Looking good. I will say this baby is a little farther out there. Can't wait to meet baby #2.

Laura said...

Thank you for making me happy with the side-by-side pictures :) Baby is definitely sticking out more, and a bit lower. We'll see before long!!