Monday, February 1, 2010

Kaboost

While in Tulsa visiting my friend Amber I saw she had something for her daughters chair that I knew we needed at our house. Lydia has been back and forth from her booster and high chair. I know that she is really too BIG for a high chair...and cleaning the booster and around it was just too much for me. Not to mention the mess it made on the chair. I know I am LAZY! Plus half the time she wants to set in the chairs that we do. So, I gathered the information from Amber and ordered it from my NEW favorite place---Amazon. They have everything and FREE shipping! I ordered it and in no time it was here and Lydia loves it :)
The Kaboost has made eating at our house soooo much easier and cleaner!
I decided to go with the dark brown...kinda almost blends in.
Thanks Amber for once again a great kids purchase!

1 comment:

laura mcpherson said...

Well, isn't that nifty! I have never seen anything like it!! Hope it does the trick for ya. Barrett's been out of his high chair for about a year now, but sometimes it's a challenge to keep him IN the booster. Maybe this would make meal time more fun! I agree with the messes that can collect under the booster too! Yuck!