Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Growing Belly

Sunday will mark 35 weeks of pregnancy! That means two things....another belly picture and one more week closer to meeting our baby. I have to admit...I really start to get impatient around this time. AND not because I am so uncomfortable or so ready NOT to be pregnant...BUT, I really want to know if this is a little man or a little lady :) I know everyone is saying you could have found out 15 weeks ago--but, we didn't and I wouldn't have it any other way :) ALL we are praying for is a healthy baby and a safe delivery.

Speaking of boy or girl...two people stopped me today and said, "so, I see you are having a baby girl"..Well, we don't know. They just knew for sure...this was a little girl because of the way I am carrying. Who knows--I do know we are getting closer to deciding on a name. We have a girls first for sure and getting very close to selecting a middle. For a little boy..well, we have three choices and might have to meet the little guy before we decide (if he is a little guy) the middle name will be Kane for sure though.
15 weeks
20 weeks

25 weeks
30 weeks
I am sad to report that I think today was my last day of aerobics. I think I have reached my limit. Plus, getting up at 5.00 AM..might be overrated for me at this point in time. I think I could use the extra shut eye.



4 comments:

Christie's Endless Craze said...

Getting up at 5 a.m. preggers or not is over-rated :) Can't wait to meet new baby Hittle!

jenny said...

You are so cute! I love how you posted all your pictures next to each other! I'm getting so excited to find out what you're having too. I think it's so cool that you and I are only 8 days apart---I'll be 34 weeks on Monday. It's fun to think back like 15 years ago when we were playing tennis together and doubles partners to today...now we're having babies at the same time! Who would have thought? So fun! Hope you are well!
p.s. and good for you about keeping up with aerobics this whole time. I haven't been able to make myself work out (like not at all!!); I have definitely used the "I'm feeling so tired" card way too many times; that's my excuse!!! haha!

laura mcpherson said...

Looking good :) I can't believe how fast it's going...well to me anyway! Might not seem too fast for you! I think it's a good thing you've had your last day of aerobics! You did awesome to hang in there this long with baby #2!

Have you already posted a comparison photo of you prego with Lydia vs. this baby? I'd be curious to see the same week next to each other and how you're "carrying."

Theresa said...

You look great!