Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine Cookies

On Tuesday we ventured over to Norah Kate's house. Her mommy Megan had invited us over to decorate sugar cookies in honor of Valentine's Day. She had some extra special guests there her niece and nephew. Megan had all the cookies baked and ready to frost and sprinkle. I am pretty sure that the kids had a great time. AND I also know that the adults were exhausted by the time we cleaned up! Poor Meg even gave herself a headache :( I don't think any of else will be opening a daycare anytime soon!!

I decided after this play date I really need to loosen up. I was the only mommy that didn't let their child frost their own cookies. I know...I need to chill out. Lydia had a blast putting sprinkles on the cookies. And just like when we decorated cookies at Christmas she refused to eat any of them. I guess she thought they were too pretty to eat.
Lydia had a sprinkle jar malfunction...and ALL the sprinkles fell on her heart!
Barrett taking a little sample of the chocolate frosting
Norah Kate deciding your mouth was a better spot for the good stuff
Evan and Norah Kate both working very hard :)
Everyone working on their masterpieces.
Some of the finished products...don't they look good?
Thanks for the great time...We had a BLAST!

No comments: