Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Little Game!

Let's play a little game! I am sending you a link to a baby on-line pool. You need to guess: the gender, weight, length, and birthday. Click on the link. In the upper left corner there is a box for invited guests. Our game name is: newadditionH click GO and enter a guess and don't forget to submit! This should be FUN! We of course will keep you posted!!

http://expectnet.com/guess.php?babyid=1


I'm not sure there is a prize beside bragging rights :)
~Kane, Audra and Lydia

I had a Doctor's appointment today. Things went great! Miss Lydia was invited to attend this appointment. Our doctor hadn't seen her since she was about 2 weeks old. She of course was a BIG hit!!

I am measuring 1 week later (bigger) which is really no surprise. It seemed like I was always 1 or 2 weeks bigger with Lydia. While feeling around on my tummy she asked how much Lydia weighed and I told her and her response was....(not sure of her exact words) but something like....yes, this baby is also going to be very large. She said she could already tell by the size of his or her head..yikes! Glad it isn't coming out the natural way :) My blood pressure is still great and the baby's heart was beating 150 bpm. Which is on the lower end--usually it ranges from 150-175.

I'm beat...it's 8.03 and I might just go to bed :)

No comments: